Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

DAIKO CONCERT!WOO HOO EVERYONE GOOD JOB

Yeah, today is Daiko concert day, yay everyone was in high spirit, especially Wendy. She so hyper today, Actually I am also hyper haha, so never mind about that, let's talk about our actual concert. By 6 pm, everyone was ready. The guests came in (waa, I didn't except many guests, it amazed me and I was very glad that a lot of people attended our concert. Our efforts were worth it.) I didn't get to play a part, I only help to do the spot light and ushering but I really hope next year will be my turn :D YAY, PROUD TO BE A DAIKOREAN. After the concert, everyone was please ( I mean the audiences, we received a lot of praisals from them), and all our seniors were in hyper mood. Haha I was very happy and glad that I am a part of the Daikorean family :D DAIKO FTW

No comments: