Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today got GEMS registration at 9 am, (walao, why it had to be so early....), anyways, me, jasper, rona and xue qi got same class :) yay!!! ( can disturb the lecturer together, hehe)....yeah, today was quite a fun and a day full of nonsense and laughter especially at lunch. (my funny, epic and lame poses and talk cock make YL, Zakie, Rona and Pei Qi laughed  like hell, hope other daikoreans will enjoy today and hope no one get offended because of my actions)...today training was fun, really really fun to the max :) we celebrated jasper's birthday also. and of cuz TAUPOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OEI!, HOW COME I AM AT BOTTOM), haha....anyways, i gotta admit, i really really had a great time today. (thanks guys, love you all)... and the truth from bottom of my heart, I don't regret joining daiko, cuz everyone is closed to one another, we are like a family..a happy family :)






Daikorean Unagi aka Cherry Boy ( a new name given by YL)

No comments: