Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011, A BRAND NEW YEAR, BRAND NEW CHALLENGES AND UNCERTAINTIES AWAIT

★¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸★
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ☆ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆ NEW YEAR ☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ♥ 2011 新年快樂 ♥
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ☆ 萬事如意 ☆
.........★¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸★ ☆ ★¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸★
☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
2010 was over. Overall, it was really meaningful, fun, promising year for me. Many memories were created and yet they are unforgettable. I shall keep them and bring them along with me to next year.
2011 arrives, a brand new cycle of life await. Uncertainties and challenges waiting for me along the road of 2011. But I am not gonna give it a damn, for I will face with them bravely with my friends by my sides. In the mean times, have fun as well.
Yeah, while others coming out with their resolutions for new year, I might as well come out with my resolution for this year. Why not? its seem interesting. My resolution for this year is
- SPEND LESS
-EAT LESS
-LESS QUARRELS WITH MOTHER
-FOCUS MORE IN STUDY
- MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST 
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's my resolution for this year, before i am done, i wish everyone a very happy merry pleasant new year, may your wishes come true, may peace be with you. HAVE A GREAT 2011 AHEAD :D:D 

No comments: