Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I
 Am
      Back
              to
                  Blogging.


I know I shouldn't be crapping here right now since I am still having exam during this period of time. But well, someone's influence, or rather, peer influence that brought my page back to life. Thanks to someone who "gaze-at-stars". I want to gaze-at-moon and admire the brilliant ray she emitting and feel the cool breeze brush against me while gazing-at-moon. *Bullshit!* Sorry, gaze-at-star girl, you know I love you no matter what. As a friend, of course. Anyway, I also miss blogging; bitching, complaining about life, crapping bullshit and showing off how awesome I am. Heh! 

You might be thinking, "Why am I crapping here instead of studying?" Well, I have three papers to take. Business Law, Compensation and Benefit Management, CB for short since I prefer to call it CB, heh! And Performance Management, PMS. Don't ask me why? Its just so me to come out with some horny terms yoh! 
Haha, lets cut the craps, 
                                   B LAW
    &                                
                                     CB
YO!
Since, I still have five days to the last paper, why not give myself a good break for tonight. Now its time to 

 
~THE END~

No comments: