Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Lunar New Year of Rabbit

Today, where a whole brand new year begins (well, that's the Chinese's view). I used to get excited and repulsed around when the Chinese New Year drew near, well, now I getting less and less excited about New Year. Now my view towards CNY day is another ordinary day with extraordinary allowances (Yeah Man, Hong Pows, that's what I like about CNY, hehe, free money flow....Lol, such a money faced me). This year was especially boring, sian ttm sia....maybe because of school and stuffs. Stupid proposal and project, preventing me from enjoying this. ARRH!!!!!!!!!STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!BORING!!!!! Well, at least I went out with mom and aunt, to Chinese Garden (or should i say, terries's garden). Rofl, today full of Bangalas, they occupied the whole Chinese Garden. Well, can't blame them, today is new year, their off day today, nowhere to go on CNY so its naturally alright for them to hang out around there but hey, I do go there just to see them, LOLS...Haha, anyways, I hope someone will jio me out during this weekend or else i will have to rot at home during this CNY weekend...Haha...everyone GONG XI FA CAI, WAN SHI RU YI!!!!!!!!!!!!!HUAT ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: