Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

MY BLOG NOT DEAD YET,

Heyheyhey, here i am, back to my blog, like finally. Haha, my blog is not dead yet okie XD, today is the end of semester exam start, in a week time, we will be saying good bye to poly year 1. Yeah, time is fast man, in a flash, we already complete year one. Today was PACC paper, haha, can do it, hope to get a satisfying result, PACC, WE ARE DONE, I DIVORCED YOU LIAO, DON WAN YOU LE, HAHA, ECONS AND MARKETING WAIT FOR ME, HAHA, I ALREADY BREAK OFF WITH ITB AND BIZ COMM.YEA MAN, AFTER TWO MORE PAPER, I GONNA PARTY LIKE MAD, haha, as if i can go party like dat, mom will skinned me alive *ouch*, hahaha, so to those who are also taking exams, ALL THE BEST, JIAYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHIONG ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye blogger, i will be back with more updates in a week time, *awww...don't be sad sayang, i will miss you,kk :D, pat pat my blog's head XD*, haha, i am mad and hyper already, hehe XDDDD, jiayou everyone!!!

No comments: