Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

FAREWELL CYA, IT'S BEEN WONDERFUL BEING AN EMBASSADOR

Shannon broke the news, CYA program has come to an end, after CYA Appreciation Ceremony.

Well,
.
.
.
.
.
I
was
kinda


I was really really hoping to continue as an ambassador. I really enjoy being one.
Meeting the passengers from around the globe, serving them, getting to know about their culture, talking with them and most importantly putting a smile on their faces. It feel good, really good. A feeling like no other. Its like


I wonder if we will ever given another chance to serve passengers and be a Changi Youth Ambassadors again. But good bye for now, I have memorable times with you guys. Bye to my airport pass, staff discounts and my favorite Indian Vegetarian Food. 


MY INDIAN FOOD *POOF BOOM* :( 

Need to start a witch hunt for Indian food already :( 

The time now is 12:42. AM. Haha, quite late uh! Oh god, I totally forgot I have Daiko training later. Craps, better sleep. Haha, good nights. BYE CYA, you will be missed. :')

P.S. Meanwhile I was listening to 

Avatar Climbing up Iknimaya the path to Heaven 


eh eh eh, ehhh ehhhhhh ehhhh ehhhhhhhhh eh xD