Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A new beginning @ Ambush



I started working at Ambush @ JP. It is kinda fun to work there. I love the manager max, she super friendly can. When I went for interview, she gave me super friendly and warm feeling that makes me want to work there. I just thought of a word to describe my manager, MOTHERLY. And the staff there is super nice yo. It really nice to chat Filipino colleagues and learn from them. Sometimes, I think in term of service, no one can beat the Filipino friends. They provide the best service available and go extra mile to make the customers happy. And the layout of the restaurant, hmm, its kinda small though. I NEED MORE SPACE TO MOVE ABOUT FREELY DX But the design of the restaurant is cool. They managed to create a comfortable space despite the small area and space constraints. I am so looking forward to work with Ambush and serve the customers.