Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Today is Sunday~
 Tomorrow is Monday~
  Yesterday was Saturday~

LOL LIKE A CRAZY MONKEY.

Kinabalu trip is in four day time. (As I was typing this, the time showed 1111, and today is 09-10-11) I am really psyched up for this trip. TOTALLY PSYCHED UP. CAN YOU IMAGINE IT, PAYING 70 DOLLARS ONLY FOR A F***ING 1100 DOLLARS TRIP. God blessed me man, imagine what if I went to Leap Ipoh trip?

I JUST GOT A NEW REASON TO LOOK THINGS POSITIVELY :)

Got my contacts yesterday. Haha, stress sia, first time wore contact lenses can be as annoying as hell. Takes a lot of patience and cleaning works. Well, lets see how I survive in future, with my lazy personality. BUT HEY, THE WORLD HAS NEVER BEEN SO CLEARED BEFORE, I CAN DO THIS NOW ~ XD



Went to meet up with old friends, rather good friends or I should say close friends? To be honest, I went out feeling totally excited about meeting them. Totally excited. Thought I will be having a blast and wonderful time catching up with one another. But I was wrong. Totally wrong. I felt like a stranger there. Feeling being ignored, like an outcast. Like a fool, an idiot. Whenever I talked to them, all my words were turned into jokes. My words were treated like laughter. Whatever I told them what I did, I received a laughter like a fool. Even the one I was closest to was mocking me the whole time. So it was like I talked to them, all I received is being ignored or being made into a fool. My friends, you should know how you guys mean to me. And the way I was being treated, you may not see it but please try to feel and understand how I feel. Even the one I was closest to, instead of standing up for me or not making me feel left out, he was doing the opposite as well. I have nothing against you guys but try to get in my place. I went out totally psyched up, but, came back like a loser, a fool, an outcast. Felt utterly disappointed, and sad.

No comments: