Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011, Beginning of an End!

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle rocks~ 

Don't you hear them quite a number of time? Be it in a shopping mall, along the stretch of Orchard Road or in a restaurant. Christmas is coming. 

Why, it's 5 more days to Christmas. 

Oh, I am excited, so excited.
What I want for Christmas?

An I-Touch? Will someone give me one for Christmas? Jokes, I am asking for impossible. Nothing is impossible, but, this wish is beyond any possibility. It will be a miracle if I received one. Heh!

Talk about which, did I enjoyed 2011? Yes, I did. I definitely did enjoyed myself. In fact, 2011 is the best year of being human. 

2011 is going to be over soon, 2012 is near. The end is near, will we be wiped out like what the Mayan civilization predicted or will we be hit by apocalypse? No one know for sure, but I have survived many "end of the world".

Now, I am thinking, should I stay or should I leave? The reason I staying is because of friends, the bonds with everyone. The reason I want to leave is, I have, in fact, beginning to give up on it. Because of friends that I am holding back. 

Sometimes, I blame myself for being so attracted to friends and unable to bear to to leave them. That's my weakness.

Anyway, let not talk about it anymore, lets bring in the spirit of Christmas.


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~

No comments: