Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Celebrating friend's achievement - are you true friend enough?

Let's have a train of thought times. The topic is, "Are you true friend enough?"

You do not have to think far for that. Let's do something simple. Say, if your friend has achieved something great. Will you be happy or will you be getting jealous over your friend's achievement, secretly cursing him while putting on a sheep skin?

If you chose the former, yes, indeed you are a true friend. 'Nuff said.

So this close friend of mine was awarded the Gold medalist of his course and in fact, I was real happy proud of him. He earned it, he deserved to be awarded.

In fact, I was getting all hype up, excited and happy. I would love to show him off and tell others that he is my friend, my bro. Haters gonna hate but screw them. Haha.

I am proud and I know it.

End of story.