Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Kind of Friend

How many types of friend are there?

Well, I ain't sure. There may be countless types of friend out in the world.

But, one thing for sure. I want to be a a type of friend that is a driving force behind every success and laughter of those friends I care and love about. Be it appreciated or not.

Well, you might say I am being ironic, because I once used to emphasize about helping people I care about and not getting appreciated. Some mother fucker called me a whining pussy for complaining about not being appreciated.

My stance, if they are true friends, why worry about not being appreciated? As long as they know I am always there for them and I can rely on them to bitch about my troubles to, what's the worry. I know I am being appreciated.

Of course, I thank God, Buddha or heavenly beings for giving me such friends, whom I can be true to myself with them around. 'Nuff said.

"If I see my buddies happy and feeling like a winner, I am ten times happier." "If I can make them laugh and smile when they are with me, the feeling is really heartwarming." "I can make them feel happy and comfortable with you around." "I can get them to confide their troubles and stories with me."


You know, that kind of friend I wanna be.

What about you, my friend?



Signing off.

No comments: