Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

A lousy day!!!

I was over the seventh moon because I passed the CYA interview. Yay, I will be joining CHANGI YOUTH AMBASSADORS team. I deserved to get a scolding from Wei Beng because I didn't know that, yeah he didn't do well for interview. Me and my big mouth, well learn from your mistake in future. Sorry Wei Beng but there Jiayi also passed her interview, congratz Jiayi. Today DBE was like F&*)T%$& man....we have to reshuffle the group for project. It was a torturous moment. I wanted to stay the same group with Jiayi they all but well she is taken ready. So I try to be in same group with Rusli and Jesslyn and Weini called Rusli to go over their group. Pitiful jiayi, I made her feel uneasy and Zitong told me that she actually cried becuase of that and she keep on telling me that she didn't mean to kick me out.I can feel that she feel really uneasy.I really sorry Jiayi, I didn't actually mean to make you feel uneasy, its alright whether I am in which group, its doesn't matter. I was asked to joined Fel's group. So my group members are Felicia, Aishah, Minxin, Zhen Jie and myself...yay!!! feel so much better after letting my heart out in blog and talking to a few good friends :D thank guys !!!

No comments: