Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

WHAT A DAY!!! SIGH!!!

Well, another usual day had passed...what the hell sia, times flied very fast like speed of light when you needed time badly. Haha, today DBE tutorial we gotta present about 'What situations lead to Sole Proprietorship, Partnership and Corporations...Waa what the craps sia, so inconfidence in myself...just talked to Yee Leng, haha same as usual, she is stressed again.....and wow she is damn lucky, she saw a shooting star....so lucky sia Yee Leng. How I wished I could see shooting stars as well.....Arrr.....now doing research about Teamwork and Decision Making. And I just discovered what a damn fucking irritating and annoying my little cousin be. What a living internet sia, talk talk complain like non stop, WTH, if there is a talking and complaining competetion, I am sure he is the one going to be champion!!! sierously, I feel like sticking his mouth with scorch tape, masking table, stuffing his mouth with clothes to shut him sia...haha but I not that evil, I just imaging things only hor...haha Zaylinn is very HOLY le ^^

No comments: