Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

SPEC Exchange Programme!!! WOOHOO!!!! NEW FRIENDS!!!




Woohoo....get to make new friends from Japan; LEONA, JUNPEI, SHOKI and SHUHEI....and my partner is Sean from DAC year 2. We were assigned to bring them to Chinatown to try local delicacies. Hoho, they are like damn friendly and shy as well....JUNPEI (sound like korean name) is a type of guys
who the shopping additive girls will love to marry coz he really love to spend and the most hyper type, LEONA is a guy who's like quite type and love to wear hello kitty slippers.....haha and then SHUHEI love to wear the star shaped shade around and then SHOKI is a guy who can speak the most accurate English and last but not least, Sean, who is a nice and friendly Singaporean with Non-Singapoean's accent who used his I-phone for translating, cool :D, as for me, I was like using the word 'HAJIMEMASHITE: nice to meet you" taught by Felicia and really greatful toward her for teaching me also....there was some weird incident which made me go woowoo....example Anime, they pronounce it as A....NEE....MEH...
then Banana, they pronounce as BAA...NA....NA, haha cool sia those guys!!!





From left to right, Shuhei, Sean, Leona, Junpei, Shoki and then me









So at CHINATOWN


Poor guys, never eat durians before....why??? DURIAN IN JAPAN IS S$140 EACH, WTF......JUNPEI's CAREMA IS SAME PRICE AS DURIAN PRICE IN JAPAN....PLUS HIS CAMERA IS A DAMN NICE QUALITY ALSO...and I can see Sean really like the camera :D

Haha i was like laughing non-stop when i saw take this picture, lols..they cant tahan durian's smell....haha, thhe shop vendor's face was like ****, haha anw, they managed to brought the poor miserable durian back to hotel, of course sneak sneak la, they told me they will eat with their noses closed..haha





At the tea shop






So one last stop b4 we go back to hotel, we went for some dessert at a famous store there,
So we managed to went back to hotel after that, phew, make it back to hotel just in time :D
then I took group photos with other people....of course la, also got girls...hehe pervert sia Zay Linn


BACK IN HOTEL


BACK IN HOTEL



BACK IN HOTEL


I looked like damn horny and like ugly like shit in this photo, T.T, haha but I am very sure of myself that I wasn't thinking anythin unholy, you noe what I mean!!!

After the photo taking sections, we have to go back, waaa....I was like quite sad, cuz we had to say
SAYONARA to one another, and plus I still wan2 take picture with the girls also...haha what a pervert sia Zay Linn, self control....I made great friends with them and bonded with them, I hope to see them again.... GOOD BYE MY FRIENDS!!! TAKE CARE!!! CYA SOON!!!

No comments: