Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WOOHOO, HR DAY!!!

Haha, I was disappointed that I was in green but it turn out to be blessing in duiguise, I made great with friends with Jason,Ben and other friends :D waa....love HR day :D, As usual, I WENT HYPER AGAIN, this time OUT OF CONTROL :D haha I was the cheer leader sia....
our cheer was like

'GREENS OEI, OEI,
GREENS OEI, OEI,
WHO ARE WHO ARE WHO ARE WE?
GREEN ARE, GREEN ARE, GREEN ARE WE,
WHO ARE WHO ARE WHO ARE WE?
WE ARE WE ARE GREEN GIRAFFE.
-----WE GOT THE D-H-R-M-P
-----WE GOTTA G-R-E-E-N
WE GO GREEN OO--------------
WE GO GREENER AR-----------
CLAPSx11's
LOOK FAR PLAN AHEAD
GREEN GREEN GREEN GIRAFFE'


Results,
-Our Green was top in the beginning but it shoot down until somewhere in the middle, but it was ok because it was all about fun and bonding ^^
-I sprained my ankle and my sore went throat, i mean my throat went sore due to out of control hyperness and screamings
-I discovered that my classmates are actually loving and caring people, its just that they love playing pranks on me, I LOVE YOU 01!!! you guys ROCKS!!! thank you very much for your concern....especially to Felicia, Min Xin, Rus and
Amanda....
-It was announced that I was the highest collector in my whole cohort and was received a price which contains a notebook (Writing paper in case if you think it is a laptop) and a calculator.

No comments: