Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The clock struck twelve a couple of minutes ago. A day is finished and a new day awaits. 

Feeling down? 

Tell yourself that you have survived yet another day of bullshits, craps, a tarnished day. OH YEAH! YOU DID IT. Congratulate yourself. 

And encourage yourself, you will survive another day since you have survived today. You gotta stay optimistic in life, because life is too short to stay sad and dull all the time. Plus, you will not enjoy the awesomeness of life if you are being too pessimistic. You need to motivate yourself. 

Allow your thoughts to run wild, because it can at least help to reduce the burden in your heart. Better than nothing. Would you surpass your emotion and getting yourself into deep sadness or allow your thoughts run wild and feel at least better?

Ok, I am crapping. Too worn out, exhausted. It feels as if every bits of my energy was being drained and sucked dry. I don't even have the energy to fap fap fap now. That portrays how exhausted I am. 

I guess it's time for me to call it a day. I survived yet another day of craps, and, I am ready for more. Just a little self motivation and you are all set to embrace more bullshits. Are you ready? 

Signing off. 


No comments: