Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

SAYONARA YEAR 2!

Today Research method paper was screwed badly. But who cares?
EXAMS ARE OVER! FREEDOM IS MINE FINALLY.

Well, maybe not. A mere 6 weeks of holiday is, hmm, nothing. Now that exams are over, I kinda of lost the purpose in life. Have zero clue on how to enjoy my newly found freedom. I AM BORED, CLUELESS ON WHAT TO DO. 

Ok, I am contradicting myself if I say I am bored and clueless. This week is going to be a week full of event. 
Night safari outing with bros on 29th Feb (The date is kinda special? IT'S A LEAP YEAR!) 1st March, gathering with Mt Kinabalu trip buddies, bros and sis's. 2nd March, DHRMP event and SHANGRI-LA PEEPS GATHERING. 3rd March, juniors lunch (so sweet of them <3). 

And THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR, HOME SWEET HOME MYANMAR ON 4TH MARCH. WHO ISN'T EXCITED. OH YEAH!

Alright, many events lined up but still lost the purpose of life for now. A drastic change from being suffocated by piles of projects, tests, exams into complete state of freedom (6 weeks) until year 3 begins. Need to get used to it. 

As for now, I deserved a good rest. 

~GOOD NIGHT WORLD~














-NOT-



No comments: