Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

"Once a person feels appreciated, he will even go beyond miles to help the person without expecting anything more from them, knowing that he is being appreciated. Not wanting to lose, letting them go, he will remind them how important they meant to him, directly or indirectly. And he will do his best to bring that awesome friendship closer."


True story. Don't you find it true too? That's how I met my buddies, best friends, bros. 


We help people, we were forgotten after a while. No appreciation is heard. And we felt hurt and empty because of this. However there are a few people out in the world who appreciate our help more than anyone. 

They will tell us how appreciated they were of our help. And it helps to bright up one's mood, instantly. Well, not for everyone, but, it works for me. I would not want to lose this kind of friends. I did my best and still doing to retain this awesome friends. 

If you ever forget how much you really meant to me, I will sing a song, to remind you. - Bueno Mars

However, I failed to retain a (most awesome one of all, in fact) friend. I guess I failed as a friend. And the saddest moment comes when someone we often talked to has drifted away from us. It is seemed like we became unimportant to that person. And of course, you will miss that person a lot. 

Sometimes, it seems like the whole world has fallen apart once you lost grip of the best friend of yours. OK, over exaggerating, but, it kind of true. You see the point there, do you? And when we think about it, it pains so much, all the emotions could burst out anytime. There is this kind of feeling that can't be explained developed in that moment. Sad. Hurt. Pain. Lost. 

That is the reason why I hesitated to get into relationship, considering the facts above. So sometimes, you can't blame me for being single. I would not want to jeopardize the friendships because of relationships, even though having a companion by your side seems ideal. 

Friends come and go, so grab hold of them and make them stay while you have the chance. 



P.S TODAY MARKS THE END OF FOUR MODULES OF YEAR 2 SEMESTER 2. AWESOME MAN. SAY BYE BYE TO HRIS, TND AND CI. 

Final role-play for NCM awaits next Tuesday. ON VALENTINES DAY. SO FATED TO COME TO SP ON EVERY VALENTINES DAY WITHOUT FAIL. Have a great day everyone. And all the best for your exams. I only got two papers, hehe. 

Signing off!

No comments: