Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Down Moment

Everyone has their down moments too. For guys, hmm, let us call it mood swing.

Today yours truly had a very bad mood swing. Serious mood swing I tell you man. It is like the most serious mood swing ever in 2012.


The cause:

Well, first would be trusting a friend that I am as equally as important to him, but heck, it was a total mistake. Yours truly have this asshole friend who would come and look for me every time his best friend or gay friend or whatsoever friend could not give him a satisfying answer. So I was the last person he would think of whenever he could not get the answer he wanted. I am the last resort eh? Sad enough?

Did I mention about his broke up? I made sure I always set aside some times for him, regardless of what happened. Making time for him to pour his heart out. To the extent that even picking up the heartbreaking calls as early as 3 AM and 5 AM in the morning. Imagine if he called someone else, he would be cursed and scolded. I made sure I was there for him during his darkest hours.

But, what did I received in return. I am the last resort. He overcame the shits he faced, I was threw aside again. I feel like a used toilet paper. Oh well. I will never forget the way he treated me. Karma is there man.

My lovely bimbo always scolded me for being taken advantage easily. Haha, should have listen her advice. She is the one in a million friend that I could talk my problems. She knows me too well, hor, PMX, don't you agree?. ;) *I dedicated this part to you hor, later don't kpkb say I don't dedicated to you. MEOW*

Second part, I felt damn sad about the entire incident that I wanted to talk to my best friend, I really needed a listening ear at that time. He simply refused my requests. Sad right. I was hoping he would ask if I was alright at least, but nah. Forget it. Oh well. 

I wanted to ask another close bro of mine to hear me talk but I reluctant to do so. Probably because he was with his friends and I don't wanna ruin his moods. I cared too much about others' feelings.

No wonder I was taken advantage of my kindness. But still, I rather lose a bet than losing a friend. That's the type of person I am. I emphasized too much on friendship and TA DA! I am the one who get hurt in the end.

Thinking of all these made my mood down for the whole day. Physically tired, mentally exhausted and well, lost the mood. The happy, cheerful and optimistic Zay Linn was gone for the whole day.

So I sat at the park, staring at the moon aimlessly. No reason. And I text my woman in white, chao ah lian to talk. My female best friend and she always will be. After half an hour long of usual chatting, quarreling like usual, calling each other name as predicted, my mood was back thanks to her. My bitch, an awesome one indeed. Yours truly is really lucky and fortunate enough to have a friend like her. 

As I stared at the moon and endless sky, well, I realised my problems are so tiny, so small. As usual. At the end of the day, I have to say Hakuna Matata. Yours truly can't afford to bring this mood to another day. Life is full of awesomeness. I have yet to live my life to the fullest. I have future ahead of me, just like any of you readers. So would you rather carry the problems of yesterday to a new day and live your life full of hatred, anger and sadness or would you rather embrace tomorrow with no sorrow, nor regret and leaving all the pains behind, learning from our mistakes? My answer is obvious, isn't it. ;)

Hakuna Matata!

Alright, have a great day ahead folks.

Signing Off.