Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sugar Rush Day

One big pack of peanut butter cup is gone within one morning. Rosse's (correct spelling?) was a gift bought from USA by Xun'an. Yay, free stuff. Awesome as always. Imma such a cheapo, haha. Well, can't help being a cheapo. :/

The snack was kinda, hmm, too sweet. But still it tastes nice. Even though I am a cheapo, I do share and care okay. After giving some to my peeps, and lecturer, the rest were mine. ROARR.

By the way, we have such a cute tutor, Mrs. Kee. She can just sit at our table and side track with us along, can talk everything except Employment Law. She is just too damn awesome. Love this lady man. So one peanut butter cup for her. ^^v.

So the rest are all mine! MINE! *OM NOM NOM NOM* an hour later, the remaining (5 or 6 cups?) are gone.

The effect:


An hour later, I was on sugar rush. Serve me right, eat too much. Sugar level overdose.

What Happened:
I talk more than usual, higher than usual, hornier than usual. All the ********* were spewing from my mouth. (Definitely not all the vulgar terms but have to be censored for the sake of underage readers). We were literally crazy for the whole day. Crashing into empty classes to do project, even into empty lecture hall   doing some real stupid shit. Well, these will be the memories, before we left school. Dear future Zay Linn, one day, you will look back to this and you will be having a good time laughing at your past self's stupidity and awesomeness. ;)
This did not stopped even when I was in DSD for some stuff. Normally, I would not talk to the strangers for first ten minutes but heck the moment I met them, I was talking, oh, crapping. Poor new friends. :X And, I also act like young child in front of Ms. Kim. Feel so bad sia. :X

The After Effect
Yours truly believe that his sugar rush has yet to subside. He is still getting reckless. And probably because of NYAA interview taking place tomorrow. Oh dear self, please be on your best damn behavior. Just be yourself tomorrow.

In the meantime, I shall prepare for interview tomorrow. Good Luck self, all the best for tomorrow. :)

In the meantime, let's enhance the atmosphere with FUN song. You guess it right, We are Young.
So lets set the world on "fire" while the night is young.

Signing Off.