Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Back to blogging

Okie Dokie!

I am back to blogging again. Inspired by Sok Ming to and my desire to be famous (I wish, heh) has rekindled my urge to blog. Let's see how long can I stay inspired. Hopefully I will stay inspired to continue blogging.

So why not? It's fun anyway. First thing first, I have revamped my blog into a new look. Didn't know Google's latest tools can be so convenient and useful. It's quite handy and fun though. Looking forward to revamp my blogs again in future.

Let's talk about today since I have nothing in mind to talk about.

Thank God it's Friday. Literally thank God, Allah, Buddha, Guan Yin Ma yo!

Decided to go for a run during lunch time. Yes, I did run!

When I ran, how I see myself.

What I actually am.


Nonetheless, I managed to run one whole round around SP. Awesome much! Here is it, the model wannabe fatty me. Looking un-glamorous at it's best.

OH YES! I bumped into Jinwei after my run. It was great catching up with her, been a real long since I saw Jinwei. 

Oh yea, my bro Ying Sheng and his group of Acers were at CCOM today for new Acers interview. Felt like some real "ah pek" when I see them. Walao, why I so early graduate. :(

So I told Sok Ming about my blog and she got a good laugh at it. Apparently, she is having some reading problem. Sorry Sok Ming. x)

And then Frank came into the room, heard the commotion and asked what happened. He too joined Sok Ming in laughing at my poor blog. 

Why? 

Because of THIS! 

Being careless as usual, I didn't check properly before publishing my post. So instead of posting "MY BLESSED 21ST", I posted as "MY LESSED 21ST".

HAHAHAHAHHA, DAMN EMBARRASSING. EMBARRASSMENT OF THE DAY. AND LAUGH OF THE CENTURY.


Hope the two had a good laugh.

Moral of the story, double check.

As my sock got wet after showering, I decided to walked around office bare-footed, just like the peeps in DSD do. Hey, it was quite comfy know, even though it was quite unglam.

And, I didn't know what Mr Benjamin Moey, "Director of Banana Cluster" has something against wearing barefooted in office. Hahah.

Ben got real 'violent' and 'aggressive' when he saw me walking into the room barefooted. Hahah, scary sia, Mr Ben. Yvonne's comment: "Barefoot must have turned him on". Okay, this sounded wrong but HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH....

Sorry Ben x)

Went to Dobhy Ghaut to meet up with Dzafir and Greg and had a good catch up dinner with these two gays and jokers. Oh, hey, they are not really gays, gays = happy uh. Don't get the wrong ideas
Anyways, we had a real good laughter at Sakura Buffet too. Great evening catching up and reminiscing those good old days at Shangri-La. Shangri-La, I miss it so so much! More bros outing to come.

Le Me, Dzafir and Greg. The awesome mates of Operation Shangri La 2011. The people that still keep in contact with one another. 

My day, is, completed. A day filled with laughter, wish everyday could be like this. How great would it be, don't you think so? 


Signing Off.