Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pee Mak, a story of never ending love

Thai horrors. 

What is the first thing that came to your mind? 

BLOODY SCENES

The ending is always SCARY! 

COMPLICATED STORY. 

You are not the only one if you have these sentiments. Many people share the same sentiments too when it come to Thai Horror movies. I always hesitated when it comes to watching Thai horror movies, although the story lines are touching. 

But this so called Thai Horror Comedy movie, named Pee Mak is indeed HILARIOUS! AWESOME MOVIE! 

The story is based on Nak, a female ghost and her unyielding love for her husband, Mak. Nak and Mak, Mak and Nak. Okay, complicating. 

It is scary, but the comedy scenes make it even more interesting! The director of this movie is really, smart and witty. 

I have watched another version, Nang Nak which is kinda scary but has a touching ending. If you are soft hearted, you might not want to watch Nang Nak first. 

IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST, I RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH IT! YOU CAN THANK ME LATER. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Here is the trailer for the movie. 


I rest my case here. You can thank me later after watching the movie. I tell you, you won't regret it reader. :)


Signing Off.