Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Thank God It's Friday

Woke up feeling real dizzy due to the smell caused by the haze. No joke bro. My house smelled like burnt wood, I swear.

Not only my house was affected, the office too was affected by the haze. Especially Alvin and my cubicles smelled real bad.

Told Michelle about my trip and ended up spending around 45 min in her room talking about Myanmar. It was fun. Haha, she must know the place more than me. I failed as a Burmese. ><

Seems like I gotta bring the guinea pigs going to Myanmar with me to Karaweik Palace and U Bein Bridge.

The air quality was so bad to a point that almost all the MSOs in the office moved to a vacant manager room. Haha, four of us squeezed into one tiny room. How cute.

The haze decided to hit sky high record of 401 in the afternoon.

4 0 1!

Nothing surprising anymore. 400 or not, didn't make a huge different anymore. We are still suffocating anyways.

And YES, there was some awesomely awesome news that I didn't expect. Here is this.


I. AM. GOING. KOREA. 

AWESOME MAX LA! THIS IS THE NEWS WHICH I DIDN'T REALLY EXPECTED. I DID NOT TOTALLY EXPECTED IT AT ALL. 

I AM GOING TO KOREA! WOOHOO!

Thank you NCYOK for giving me a chance. Now my dream come true. What's more, I only have to pay for airfare. The rest of the expenses are being taken care of. 

I gotta thank my own mindset of not stopping to believe in myself. *Self-flattery*

Now left with getting an air ticket. Hopefully, the air ticket will be cheap. I need a miracle. It will even be good if there is someone reading this blog can sponsor me *fingers cross* to help me achieve my dreams. My email can be found under my profile. Your help will greatly be appreciated. :)

This new is definitely the best news I ever received. Nonetheless, I am looking forwards to the trip and making friends with many people and learn about Korean's culture and many more. 

Thank God, it's Friday. Really.

Myanmar, here we come on Sunday. :)


Signing off!