Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Blessed 21st

YES!

YES!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I'M OFFICIALLY 21. SWEET 21! 

A year older, a year wiser. I hope. Anyway, I had a pretty awesome birthday amid the shits that life thrown at me.

It was awesome. In fact, the best party that I ever had.

I had three celebrations in fact. Two advanced celebrations by my real awesome colleagues and one with Jeff, one of my fav bros of all time, without whom I will be clueless without his advises. The last one was on my birthday itself. It was really heartwarming to see and know that I am being loved and cared for.


First, it was with CCOM on 31st May. 
Back Row (L to R) - Ben, Junnie, Frank
Front ( L to R) - Sok Ming, Yvonne, Le Me

Talk about unglam-ness, this is one hell awesome but unglam birthday card that made by CCOM. Haha, what else can I say besides being touched? 

Awesome much, eh. 

So, June came. 1st June, I went for hiking with Jeff. He gave me his "present", which is his presence. Knowing this bro of mine who don't have a habit of buying presents and gifts for people, his presence and making time for me is definitely more than enough. I couldn't ask for more.

This guy, looks super "cool" and "tao" in appearance, but he is really a caring bro. Without him, I would be clueless when dealing with the shits life thrown at me. 

See, this guy with his usual "act cool" style. But this is the Jeff I know. Haha

Here it is, Jeff brought me to dessert at China Town after hiking from Mount Faber to Bukit Chandu and donating blood. Oh yes! I donated blood and he was there to accompany me too! Awesome much bro. And, woah! I was treated to the dessert. Happy Cheapo, and happy, pleased, and glad by simple yet really nice gesture of his. Feel really appreciated. 

Meet Jeff! A bro who I can't live without (I believe I have said it too many times till it is getting very cliche). I am really glad and helpful to have him by my side. I am thankful and glad that I get to know him and having him as my bro!

Not forgetting dear PEARLYN GOH who appeared in front of my door to pass me the birthday card. SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE! Haha, I am indeed touched by her. Totally speechless, really! Shock, surprised, speechless and touched. Pearlyn, haha, don't think you are not important and nobody. You are somebody and really important friend in my life. Haha, you brought smile and laughter into our lives. Keep it up Holy GOH! :)

Okay! 2nd June. The day is here. And LEE XIN YI, I want to kill you! HAHAHA, BLOODY HELL! PRANK ME INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU ARE AT MY HOUSE VOID DECK WAITING FOR ME TO COME DOWN! BLOODY HELL! YOU GOT ME THIS TIME! *&*)%($@^#&(

KARMA UH KARMA. 

So comes the BBQ Party after a whole day. My aunty, mommy, grandparents really put a lot of effort into it despite saying they couldn't be bothered with the party. But well, they really rock! Especially my mother dear who was more kan cheong than me. Keep nagging me to get everything prepared. Of course, the party won't success without them. <3 p="">

It was a huge success I could said. Almost all of my buddies/bros/peeps/bitches are there. Some of them formed friendships with each other. It was a memorable one despite some drama. Let's feature some of the people! Hey peeps, if you are reading this, and your photo/face didn't appear here, no hard feeling. You are equally important to me! :)

Operation Shangri-la 2011 peeps. Shiming, Greg, Enqi, Le me and Shimin. My two bros and two "daughters  " from human train family. 

Oh yea! I forgot to mentioned THERE WAS RAINBOW!!! It rained for about five minutes when we started BBQ and a rainbow appeared when it stops. Awesome much!!!! It was like a present from someone above.

Ying Sheng, another bro whom I met in Project Muan 2. Super outgoing and friendly.

Here it is. My fav couple. Nasuha and Kan Xuan. <3 p="" them.="">
Shan Wen, Richie, Le me, Frankie and Shi Min. :)

THIS BLOODY BIMBO WHO TRICKED ME AT MIDNIGHT! HAHAHA, I HATE YOU LEE XINYI! She's an awesome buddy of mine, irritating, annoying and blah blah blah. But when you need her, she's always there for yea, that's awesome enough. :)

Yeap, I didn't expect to see this for my 21st, but the two girls below took a lot of time and effort to make it happened. Awesome much, isn't it!

Introducing my two fav girls of Boon Lay Secondary School. Hilary and Zenda. Awesome swaggers. Nuff said.
Say hi to Gilbert Kwek, an idiot whom I see as my best friend. Idk what he sees about me la, haha. But this joker, definitely someone I am afraid to lose away. One of my two fav guys of Boon Lay Sec.

Introducing Eugene Lim JUN LIANG! HAHAHAH! My another fav guy of Boon Lay Sec. What awesome about him? Long long story, whole life will be wasted, juices will dry. Whatever la! Haha, he is just awesome and of course I can't afford to lose him too!

Not forgetting the most awesome-est female of my life, my dearest, loving, sometimes annoying and naggy but awesome mother. Love you mother, for everything. You are really the greatest!

I always believed in miracle, and yes, miracle happened. I was not expecting a huge turn out but it appeared that many appeared out of nowhere. Almost all my close friends/bros/buddies turn up. I am pretty much touched and happy. What else could I ask for? This is definitely the best party ever. It may be a lowly void deck celebration but hey, it definitely a lot better and much more meaningful than stay at hotel, drink alcohol, club, get drunk parties. Much much better! 

This is miracle, I am pretty sure. These people will always be a part of my life, I can't afford to lose them away. 

21st birthday, it was indeed an awesome moment. What lies ahead in my journey, I may not have the answer. But I will definitely fight on and move on. 

I have many reasons to be strong and to carry on. 

You can do it Zay.



Signing Off.