Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Hazy Monday! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I woke up as early as 500 AM to send mother to airport. She's going back Yangon today. I will be joining her a this Sunday. *YAWN*

So, checked in was done swiftly. Surprising.


Here is it. Mother's passport and boarding pass. SQ 998! SINGAPORE AIRLINES LEH! SHIOK ONLY! She's taking Singapore Airlines while I am stuck with budget. Oh well.

Have a safe flight, my dearest empress dowager. Have a safe journey there.

Anyways, she's back in Myanmar safe and sound. I wonder what she gonna say about SQ. After she went in, time for me to head to work, since it's no use going back home and coming out again. So I thought I would catch a wink in the train but who would have thought that it was crowded, much to my utter disappointment. I have to stand and stone for the rest of the journey to work.

There came lunch time, had my lunch with John at FC 4. I got my belated present from my bro. 

Wanna guess what's inside??

Actually, I had no idea what's inside it. Took me many guesses what's inside but to no avail. So when I went back to office and opened it, what inside the present was not a soft toy or a shirt as I expected when I touched it. It's a pencil case. But a big one. Needless to say, I love it of course. It's awesome man. Plus it big enough to put other stuff. Thanks bro for the toy.

Just in case you are wondering, the bear is not the present. I took the teddy bear by the name of SPianch from Junnie's cubicle to put at my cubicle, to "beautify" my place. Zaylinn's logic. Okay can!

At this point of time (3PM), the PSI reading is 100. OH GOSH! WHY SO HAZY? 

So, I passed the birthday card to Sok Ming after getting everyone to write their wishes. It took me one day to come out with it. Haha, the theme is based on travel, which suits her personality. I hope.

Here is it. Her birthday card, I edited it of course.*
Ben, "Director of Banana Cluster" presenting the "Certificate of Birthday" to the "Senior Manager of Banana Cluster" Birthday Girl. 
The awesome birthday girl with the awesome card made by awesome Zaylinn. Self flattery at it's best. 

I hope you love it Sok Ming! Once again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The PSI reading as of 6 pm was 111. WAH! OMG THE ATMOSPHERE IS GETTING VERY BAD. 
How bad was it that, the moment I stepped out of the office, I felt suffocated, no kidding. It was that bad!

Decided to alight at Jurong East to take a tour around JEM to see what's so great about the place. My reaction: OH! Okay, like that lor. Nothing much to see anyway. And the crowd was so huge. Over rated sia, that place. 

Oh yea! THERE'S H&M. The prices don't look so friendly to me. But I saw some really nice shirts just under 20 bucks. Damn tempted to get it, but holding back real bad. CONTROL ZAY CONTROL! DON'T GIVE IT TO TEMPTATION!

BUT THE SHIRT LOOK REAL NICE! :( 

OKAY LA, I SHALL GET IT ON WEDNESDAY AFTER DINNER WITH REN SEN!

ZOMG! TOO MANY CLOTHES LIAO LEH! But the shirt look very nice and cheap. *play with thumbs*

HOLY MOLY SHIT! (Reference: Benedict's twitter and instagram) *Sorry Ben!* THE PSI READING AS OF NOW (10PM) IS 155? 

SHIT! IF IT GOES ANY HIGHER, I GONNA SELF-DECLARE HOLIDAY ALREADY. I wish.

Please let PSI drop, I don't want to be suffocated by the air. Indonesian neighbors, please be responsible of your actions. You are harming many lives. :( 

Time to become a "masked rider" tomorrow. *SHA BA TO BI HENSHIN SHA BA TO BI HENSHIN* MASKED RIDERRRRRRRR ZZZZ!!

Okay, lame enough, Time to sleep! 

Good night. Rain, where are you when Singapore needs you now desperately? 


Signing Off.