Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011, a big farewell!

Today marks the end of a fabulous year, 2011. You know, I still can remember the events that took place in 2011 vividly. And things seemed like they took place not long ago, it seems like it all happened yesterday, or a few days before.

Time flies really fast. Faster than the speed of light. And a circle of life comes to an end. A new circle of life is waiting to be birthed in a few hours time.

2011, it has been an eventful year. Operation Shangri-La, Mount Kota Kinabalu expedition trip, SP Daiko Annual Concert- Summer Beat 2011 and many more. This year had given me vast opportunities and opened the doors beyond imaginations. I have experienced various things beyond the borders. On top of that, I met many friends who became a part of my life whom added vibrant colors to my tarnished art piece. The best part of the year. Fantastic much.

There may be hiccups along the journey of 2011, but hey, we can't avoid them. There might be moments of up's and down's but we have to accept them and continue with life. They are inevitable obstacles that we have to face if we want to move on with life.

2011, it was  prodigious  beyond any describable words. I could not find the right word to depict how  stupendous  it has been.

I have survived the unseen challenges, uncertainties, difficulties that life has bombarded at me. And more are awaiting in 2012, I won't know if I can overcome the shits like how I survived in 2011. One thing for sure, I can make it out alive as long as my friends and beloved ones are there. Alright, 2012, I am ready, I hereby declare that I accept the uncertainties you are about to hurl at me. Bring it on, baby.

2012, will the world really end like what the Mayan civilization predicted over millenniums ago. Will the earth hit by a catastrophe, will the world meet its fateful end or an apocalypse will take place? I am not sure, for I am no creator nor supreme being that know and decide the fate of the mankind. However, I have survived countless "end of the world" predicted by hard core believers. And I am sure, pretty sure, that no Gods would be cruel enough to end the world so soon, for human civilization has yet to reach its peak. And the bible did not mention end of the world on 2012. There is still bits and pieces of humanity, kindness, benevolence around the world. Even if the world will really end we have to cherish the moments we have.

What else could I say? 2011, it has been an year with many memoirs. What more I could ask for? With this last post of the year, I bit you a warm farewell to you. And 2012, I welcome you with open arms.


Thank you 2011, for many wondrous memories. And HAPPY NEW YEAR. 

No comments: