Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Procrastination - I will tell you the definition later

I will start doing my project next day. Next day comes, it's still early, I will start on it later. And it goes on and on.


Does this ever happened to you? I guess it does, isn't it? Because we humans are truly champions of procrastination. OK! Not all, but majority are. Yours truly as well, I love to procrastination. Don't ask me why, I just love to. I guess I was born with it? I assume procrastination is a part of human unconsciousness. Not really.

It has been two weeks since beginning of December holidays. And I have yet to touch my project, even though there are numerous meetings and emails spamming my inbox.

And, I have been promising myself profusely that I shall start my works as soon as possible. But I failed. Well, I need to start real soon. And I meant it this time. However, it a question of defining the meaning soon.

Alright, procrastinate less, and let's start working.

If you are a procrastinator, you are normal human. :)

No comments: