Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I want to laugh with you when you laugh
When you are happy, I want to be happy with you
When it's hard on you, I want to share your burden
When you are in pain, I want to cry with you

That's what a friend is.
(Ashiya Mizuki, Hana Kimi)

Don't you find it true. I think it is quite true. I want to be that kind of friend, sharing my friend burden, cheering him up, making him feel better. But I seemed to fail to do so. Instead, I made things worse. That's what I assumed. I failed to put a smile on his face. Things were not like what they were used to be.

Thinking about it make me sad, and upset, and, want to cry. But no tears could roll down, sad isn't it? I always felt unappreciated and seemed like an extra in his eyes.

But if I think about it, should I move on with life like what my friends suggested. But I tried to, and I can't bear to leave my friends alone. I hate to do so. That's what makes things even harder for me. Sigh!

BUT, look on the bright side, there are people that willing to share my burden. Stepping out and giving me a good listening ear, advice, giving me a shoulder to cry on. I felt really blessed. Having friends staying by my side, making sure that I am alright. Showing me concern. If felt good isn't it. Having this kind of friends cheering you up in person or online, I find it really touching. Felt really good.


"u know
sometimes i think of what u told me
after u talk to (name)
it helps really, thanks



that the words u tell me help me through some tough times
when the thoughts of not able to go flood into my mind


thats why it pains me to see your status on FB"

A friend just told me this, and guess what, it really helped me to bring up my mood instantly. I never feel so good. It's like I felt really appreciated. Though a simple words, but it made an impact on him. Touched. And I meant it. Not a love confession but still, I am glad. That there are still friends out there who appreciate me.

You know, I felt much better, and never felt so good before. His words sure made an impact on me too. Of course, a greater one. I never regretted signing up for Mount Kinabalu trip and meeting an awesome friend. I am glad, more than glad that I went for this trip.

I may not know bros code or whatsoever codes, but I know one thing. I can rely on my them when I am down, that's for sure. And I thank God for allowing me to meet friends like them.

2012 is coming. And, of course, I won't have to worry about facing uncertainties and challenges along. Knowing that my friends will be there to rescue me from dark along the way.

I want to laugh with you when you laugh
When you are happy, I want to be happy with you
When it's hard on you, I want to share your burden
When you are in pain, I want to cry with you


That's what a friend is, right? 


Signing off.

No comments: