Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Reminiscence

Had a movie at GV Jurong Point with Gilbert and Yee Leng. Alvin and the Chipmunks 3. It was an adventurous yet hilarious movie, I must say. I was totally immersed in the movie that yours truly felt like he was being brought back 10 years younger.

Yeeleng has a bad cough. Oh dear, hope she recovers soon.

The movie ended about 9. Not wanting to go home early, we ended up chatting, talking craps. I never had a long chat with them for a decade. Time flies uh. It was an enjoyable chat, I enjoyed myself throughout.

Along the chat, I realised I miss my secondary school days deeply. And I always used to think that secondary school days are the worst years of life. Being outcast by class, being made fun of and always being made a fool by classmates. And how I became attached to class at secondary 4. How I became good friends with many people.

People attitudes towards me changed at the end of secondary 4. I made good friends with many people. They became a part of me. A fine example, one asshole always bullied, disturbed and made fun of me, surprisingly, unimaginably became one of my best buddies. Things turned out for a better isn't it? Sorry Gilbert, no offense bro.

It is because of all the bad experiences that shaped me to who I am today. I guessed I changed a lot. I meant it. From a guy who always kept his mouth shut turned into a outspoken person, truly surprising. And this made me treasure my friends more.

Oh, we talked things beside secondary school days. Relationships, friends, bitches, assholes, KARMA (I wonder how Yeeleng and Gilbert came upon this term, by fluke I assume). It was a heartwarming chat nevertheless.  Brought back many memories.

Miss those old times, I wonder if we will be given another chance to be young again, nah, impossible.
It good to be young, isn't it? So carefree and worry-free.