Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A tranquil evening, last one of the year

Yours truly felt tired, emotional for no particular reason. I retreat from Daiko clubroom to outside, wanting to be alone for a while.

As I sat at a remote corner of study zone, allowing my thoughts to run wild. Oh well, can't help but letting it run wild instead of surpressing negative thoughts. At least, it helped, lightened my heavy heart for a brief.

While I allowing my thoughts to travel, I have come to notice how peaceful the surrounding was. It was a typical afternoon but I have failed to realise how beautiful it was.

A cool breeze accompanied by calling of animals; crickets chriping, birds flying under the clear vivid weather. There was no dark clouds, no sign of raining. It was the tranquility that I been missing over years. The last time was five or six years ago when yours truly was still in Burma. I felt like I was in embrace of the nature. Alright, the last time I was with nature was in October, during Mount Kinabalu trekking. But as we were struggling to reach the destination, I have only a while to enjoy the touch of nature. Oh, I sure miss trekking at Mount KK with my friends. Many memories.

Today, 2011 has given me yet another awesome experience. Brief but tranquil. Thank you 2011, for being the best year of being human.

Mount Kinabalu,view from atop, simply priceless
With this, I have take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but foot prints, bring nothing but memories from 2011.
As a chapter closes, a new chapter of life begins. Once again, farewell 2011.


~ FIN ~

No comments: