Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

2nd June : A surprising day full of surprising surprises that keep me surprised.

2nd of June. The day I am turning 20. Feels so old. 

That day was just an ordinary day with extraordinary surprises my peeps planned for me. 

There was morning surprise. Xinyi, Clara and Pearlyn came all the way to JP to meet me for breakfast. Pearlyn got me a calendar (self made one some more, like super cute can). Can see the effort put into make the card, touched by her man. Xinyi gave me 1 whole pack of Polaroid films, super awesome. We proceed to Old Town coffee shop for breakfast. One of their french toast got the tag, so they compensate us by treating us ice cream, cool much? Like birthday present hor? 

After breakfast, we set off for different destinations (and did not realize that there is a sequel to this surprise). 

Group photo at JP, 10 Polaroid films gone, and Xinyi gave them all to me.

First destination: To Daiko, to have a small little discussion among my batch, expecting that everyone will be there. Things did not turn out what I expected to be. Never mind, just the three of us will do. So after talking and letting it out, I chose to drop out of training. I am thankful to Rona and Chee Heng for understanding my situation. To be think skin a bit, I was kind of disappointed that only one wished me happy birthday when I went there. That's not important by the way, but, the things that upset me is that the people I am expecting to turn out did not.  And one more joker, whom I treasured never turned up too. Mood meter went down that instant. I felt so lonely that moment. But it's alright, I still have other plans. Birthday boy must not get upset, must keep the mood up. :) 



Destination 2: Bukit Gombak with Shimin. 

Supposed to meet Shimin at 130 pm but reached there half an hour earlier. Got a caramel milk tea from Gong Cha while waiting for Shimin to come. Messaged friends to ask me out (just go out only). Then, one by one pua stunt, haha. Feeling super sad at the moment, until Shimin reached and pass me a photo frame. And with this photo. 


And of course, I awwwwwwwwwwwwww-ed the instant. So sweet of my "daughter". 

To make the story short, I had a laobei-nuer prata lunch with her and have to settle some issue at that time. Thanks to someone. Then followed her to her home at Sengkang. Nice house. Despite all the issues, I spent a good afternoon chatting with her, thank you daughter. :) 


Destination 3: After all the dramas happened, I felt exhausted. Mood meter was at lowest. I headed back to Boon Lay. All I wanted that time was a nice and comfy bed for me to sleep. 

Destination 4: The Surprise part 2. 

So Gilbert asked me to come down to void deck about 1020. And Jeff asked me for address. Meixuan not replying my phone the whole day. Sensed something fishy there (heh!) Mood meter went up instantly.

The first thing I saw when I opened the door was Meixuan's shoe. Super failed haha! And I saw Jeff and Gilbert running (to hide?).

True enough, when I went down, there they are. GILBERT, JEFF, MEIXUAN, MEL, XINYI, PEARLYN AND CLARA! SURPRISE AND BIRTHDAY SONG FOR ME!  

At that moment, it felt totally awesome. You see man, my close friends gathered. I not sure how they managed to planned and meet each other (since most of them met only for the first time). This part is where I felt like the happiest boy alive. Jeff came all the way from Punggol despite his busy schedule. Meixuan came all the way from AMK. Gilbert rushed all the way from his grandma house to celebrate. I did not expect Mel, Pearlyn, Xin Yi and Clara to be there too. Since three of them has already surprised me in the morning. 
Who wouldn't be touched man?

Yeah, I have to blew the candles countless times because the candles relighted themselves. I felt like some idiot. Haha. 

The cake was awesome. A present from Jeff, thanks bro. :)




Happy Birthday Boy
And they painted cream on my faces. %^&*()$# hahahah, but it was fun though. 

So after this surprise, time to send them off. It was getting late and Jeff need to rush back in order to take last train. After spending 2nd pack of Polaroid films (Xinyi gave them all to me, super generous buddy). 

Yay! A group photo! :)

And wait wait, here is also the most awesome part because I get to take photos with my best and super awesome bros together for the first time. Jeff and Gilbert going to think I am being gay again but heck, this is really one of the awesome moments where I get to take picture with both of them. Don't you agree. ;)

Awesome picture! With my two bros by my sides. 

So the day ended well, despite the dramas and down moments. And I am thankful, really thankful and more than glad for having friends like them. Imagine without them, my day would just going be just some normal day. Really thankful to everyone for planning all these for me. Indeed, 2nd June was really a surprising day full of surprising surprises that kept me surprising. Thank you everyone once again, for making that day a special one. All ended well. :) 

P.S After sending them off, Gilbert, Pearlyn, Xinyi, Clara and I went to watch MIB 3! Really awesome movie, all should watch! After movie, I went to have a prata supper with Gilbert and of course chit chat and talk craps.
~The End~