Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Smiles :D

Imagine someone is smiling at you, would you smile back or would you look away?

You would smile back 99% of the time, even if you are tired, frustrated, sad or down. A smile is contagious like flu. You can pass a smile to anyone, anybody. And the best thing of all, it's FREE! You won't be charged a single cent for passing a smile to anyone. 

Pass a smile to anyone, they may need it. A smile is like a form of encouragement, to break down the social barrier, to start a conversation or even can be comforting to people who needed a someone. 

No matter how ugly or horrible looking a person is, a genuine smile can brings out the inner beauty in them. That's how powerful the smile is. 

Mentioning of genuine smile, there are two types of smiles in the world. Genuine and Fake, of course. But hey, most of the time, we can differentiate the different whether if a person faking a smile or his or her smile is genuine and sincere. We can feel it, can't we?

Say, if you are looking at an adorable baby, even if you are a mafia boss, you would definitely smile at the baby because they are too innocent, pure and signify love. Pedophile much? Jokes. The chance of not smiling at the little children is one in a million.

Yeah, I know. I think I am getting out of topic. Well, my mind is always travelling around.. There was never once a time yours truly can focus solely on a certain thing. Even if I was, my mind would still be thinking unnecessary stuff. 

Alright, before I end, there is a poem I found on the net by Colin Heather.

"Smiling is infectious; you catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin
When he smiled I realized I'd passed it on to him.
I thought about that smile then I realized its worth,
A single smile, just like mine could travel round the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected
Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!"

So, why stay dull, poker face or stoning all day. Pass a smile to anyone next to you, starting now. Smile, and the world smiles with you. :) 


Signing Off.