Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Long Text Messages

Yeah, everyone especially my close friends knows I love to send long messages to them, spam and jam their inbox, like a boss. Sometimes my messages even exceeded maximum. Some messages can be that long. 

There is one occasion I would send long, super long messages. That is when I am piss or angry by a person. But that did not happen all the time of course.  

If you are wondering why yours truly love to sent really LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNG messages. Simple. I do not know how to express my feel, my thoughts in person. Therefore, I would write down all the thought in the text as a result. Not surprising. 

If the recipient of the text is a close friend, buddy or a bro, oh well, good luck to them. Why is that so? They will definitely be seeing long messages on special occasions like birthdays, Christmas or New Year. I could feel them saying, "ZAYLINN!!! Not spamming my inbox againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn". I want to make them feel special on their special occasions. :P Haha, but they know me and understand me enough to forgive my spamming. Awesome to have such friends.

But a friend said I am being too gay for sending super long messages. Seriously, yours truly get accused of being a gay for sending messages. What the f***?

 Bitch please, that's the only way I could express my thought and feelings. You can't expect me to say, how awesome you are, how much you mean to me in person? Which is worse? Telling you through text or saying you in person? See my point there? You get it, haha. Even if you don't get it, force yourself to see the point. 

There was one time I stopped sending long text to a friend, or rather a friend whom I treasured a lot. I treasured that friend more than anyone. But all changed now of course. I withdrew away from that fella. Because I see no point treasuring a person so much while the person didn't even give a damn about me. Yeah, it also made me realised that, you know, there were friends who I have been neglecting for long because I was too busy trying to please one person. I even neglected my very best friend. I was full of guilt and shits and feeling down and sad. But those friends were there for me, cheering me up and so on. That's why I was back to myself today. I can just look at that person and do not feel any sadness.

Alright, alright, let's get back to track shall we. When that fella's birthday came, I wanted to give him a big surprise, but, reader, you should know what is going on right if you have been following my posts. I planned to throw him a surprise party, go out for dinner and made his day a enjoyable one. But sad, it didn't happen. Because I believe his best friends would be celebrating for him and I am just a random passenger in his life journey now. So, I decided, just a simple wish will do fine. So I sent a message containing "Happy Birthday :)" 

That was the first, very first time I stopped sending a long winded and wishful message to a closed friend. Kinda sad. :( 

But hey, HAKUNA MATATA! I still have friends who truly care for me by my side. Why must I feel sad? There are still people who will be receiving long winded texts from me. Heh ;)

I have two best bros, buddies and close friends to spam their inbox. So why worry? Haha. 

That's all for the night folks. Have a great day ahead.

Signing Off.