Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

No Dream, No Point in Life

My friend told me about this phrase which I find it very interesting and true. 
NO DREAM = NO POINT IN LIFE. 
I agree with him, totally. What about you reader? Don't you share the same sentiment too? 

What is the purpose of life if we don't have a dream? Are we just born to live our lives without dreams? No definitely not. The fact that we all still living and surviving in this world of harsh reality are because we are still pursuing our dreams. 

So why give up if we have yet to achieve our dream? No matter what the obstacles are, if you are determined, no dream is too big. We cannot achieve our dreams with just a finger snip. We have to work hard for it. It may takes up to decades but hey, perseverance is all that matters right? 

So what's my dream? My dream is to travel around the world, see the world in a different perspective. I want to spread my wings and fly around the globe. I also want to travel to the third world countries, regions and help the people. Most importantly, I want to put a SMILE on the people I meet. What a eccentric dream I have, isn't it? 

To achieve my dream, I cannot actualize it now of course. I am not sure how long will it take, how hard will it be to reach there but I am pretty sure the day will come. :)

ONE DAY, I WILL SEE THE WORLD, PUTTING A SMILE ON EVERYONE I MEET. :-D

Dream, live up for your dreams, because they are worth living. If you don't have a dream, I might say you have no life, or rather you are a robot. 

Yeah, you got my message. Dreams are important. Pursue them. Don't give up halfway. If you feel like giving up halfway, Google how Steven Spielberg and Dreamwork studio came about. :) 

And if you feel like falling down, just remember three words. I love you, of course not. Three words, 
"ALL IS WELL"


Have a great day folks.

Signing Off