Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Holidays = No Holidays

Today marks two more days to end of our no so enjoyable holidays. Yeah, from the title, you could see I am actually not enjoying my holidays. Or rather, we have yet to enjoy a single day of holidays without having to worry about loads of projects. Not especially when this is the final year of my SP journey. Final Year Project (FYP), assignments - I can't wait to break free from them.

Holidays seem busier than usual, ironic much. Well, this is the last lap, gotta hang in there. Just one more school term and I can scream OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! One more term and we are free from projects. And Imma gotta ask people what is FYP, like a boss. Evil much hor, but I learnt it from Jeff. Ok, kidding, I am not that bad, heh.

Beside projects, yours truly still have to work extra days during holidays to get some extra income for myself so that I can pay for Laos OCIP trip without having to bother mother. Or else, there gonna be endless nagging and emotional breakdown. Oh well, Asian mothers.

Hmmm, I would be very biased if I say I did not enjoy myself during these three weeks. I did enjoy myself here and there. Contradicting myself, haha. Yeah, it's true that I enjoyed myself here and there during holidays but not without having to worry about projects and school works.

I am indeed looking forward to enjoy the holidays without worries. Semester break, I am looking forward to meet you. In the meantime, shall suffer now so can enjoy later.

Signing Off.