Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Yet Another Busy Term

Hello, welcome back to school, how was your holidays?

Our dear SP lecturers sure love to ask that, even though most of the time knowing the students were rushing like mad for projects and assignments during holidays. They sure love to joke with us. Maybe it is a courtesy to ask la, hor?

One more term (8 weeks approx) for Final Year Project and YEAH MAN, we are free from projects in Poly. With only 2 modules next semester and attachment in November, I sure gonna miss this hectic life style.

NAH! KIDDING!

With 5 projects this term, woo - I am foreseeing sleepless nights in future. Well, it's all gonna worth it.

And you know what, I am actually looking forward to next holidays, 6 weeks semester break. That's will be a real holidays for us. FYP, projects over liao mah. Haha

I am so gonna look forward to next holidays. Ipoh Leaps Intermediate in first week of holidays and Laos CIP last few weeks, I am going to live my last year in Poly to the fullest. And oh, NYAA ceremony too. I only have one worry in mind, which is what if NYAA ceremony and Laos CIP timings clash? Oh dear great Lord, please do not let this happen. Please let NYAA ceremony at mid October or end of October. *Praying hard*

I am running out of words. Well, let's work very hard for remaining semester shall we?

Signing Off.