Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

2 Decades of Living

When the clock strikes midnight, good bye 19.  I am officially 20. Which means, I have lived 2 decades worth of joys, pains, happiness, sadness,  ups and downs. *Happy Birthday Zay Linn, you have come so far, continue to stay strong*.

I look forward being 20. Not being love to be old or whatsoever. I am just proud of myself that I have come so far.

Currently, my brain is having difficulties spilling out what I wanted to say here. So, sorry I have to stop here. :X

Nevertheless,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. Thanks for all the experiences; joy or pain, happiness or sadness, etc etc. And a big thank you to all my friends (best friends, buddies, bros, sis's) for all your times and being there for me when I needed you all.

PS: Gilbert, thank you bro, for being there for me all the while. I still can't believe how the heck you have became best bro, best friend, my "bitch" (LOL!) from enemy. But hey, it's the pleasant surprise isn't it? ;)

Of course, if your name is not being mentioned here, no worries. You guys are still important as much as that joker mentioned above too. ;)

Have a great day all.